Please be advised that:
- People on dating sites are not necessarily who they claim to be.
- Always act with caution when communicating with a member of a dating site who wants to meet you.
- Never include personal information on your profile or in messages to other members. This includes your last name, home address, personal e-mail address, phone number, employment information, or any other identifying information. Cease communication with any member that tries to attain personal or financial information from you.
- If you meet someone face-to-face, always tell a friend or family member the details of your plans. Never get picked up at your home or workplace. Always arrange your own transportation to and from the meeting place, which should be a public place with other people around.
- This site does NOT conduct any criminal background checks on members.